We are actively seeking Full Time or Contract/Part Time CPM Schedulers for immediate opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
Schedulers are responsible for developing and maintaining all levels of schedules, for proposals,
preconstruction and detailed construction schedules. Typical responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Define and document project scope, guidelines, and coordination of resources to execute the project schedule
- Prepare and manage CPM schedules in project management software, primarily in Primavera P6.
- Establish and implement project scheduling update procedures
- Review and opine on the builder’s CPM schedule including progress updates, revising forecasts, and evaluating impact of delay (TIAs).
- Determine the critical paths required to meet the overall project completion date, modify critical paths based on conditions, and consult with project leadership teams to develop obstacle workarounds
- Establish and maintain complete and accurate project scheduling files required for assigned projects for all schedule updates
- Establish and maintain document filing and retrieval systems both hardcopy and electronic
- Critique and correct schematic and detailed scheduling in all disciplines for all levels of design completion.
- Prepare monthly project schedule updates reviews including written narrative and custom reports as needed.
- Monitor and report on status, analyzing schedule and associated changes for key risk areas and milestones impact.
- Develop “what if” scenarios to explore alternate sequencing in order to mitigate or avoid schedule delays.
- Perform complex scheduling assignments with limited supervision.
- Assist the project team in contract negotiations.
- Collaborate with other aspects of project controls and contribute to project teams.
- Participate in project risk assessments and apply and ensure schedules reflect project. risks
We’re Looking for:
- Strength of Chararcter
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or Business, with 7+ years related experience on projects having a construction cost value of at least $30M.
- Expertise with Primavera P6 version 8, or higher
- Scheduling experience involving CPM scheduling of multi-project work programs, including the development, cost-loading, monitoring, updating, reporting & presentation of project plans and schedules.
- Experience with site logistics and large public spaces
- Skilled in MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A working knowledge in the use of Cost and Man-hour Resource Loaded CPM Schedules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PSP, CCM, or EVM Certification in lieu of B.S.
- Experience in building and transportation projects
- Experience in claims review and mitigation
- Experience with cost management, budget control, forecasting, and trending
- Experience in MS Project
We are always interested in strengthening our team with talented professionals... There are two indispensable and distinguishing attributes we hold essential for success within our organization: Character and Competence, in that order.
If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we encourage you to submit your C.V. We will you contact immediately.
Be assured that all inquiries are held in absolute confidence.
Email your C.V. : firstname.lastname@example.org