We are actively seeking a Full Time or Part Time CAD professional for immediate employment in the New York City office.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and revise detailed engineering drawings using AutoCAD
- Coordinate with clients/ consultants
- Maintain CAD documentation Archive for projects
- Develop / implement CAD standards
We’re Looking for:
- Strength of Character
- Five (5) years minimum work experience working hands on with AutoCAD 2012 or later
- Candidates invited to interview will also be given on opportunity demonstrate their proficiency (using AutoCAD 2016)
- Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Skilled in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Completion or nearing completion of AAS degree with training emphasis in residential architecture, construction practices, and code compliance, construction plans, code enforcement/inspection, or construction
- Civil and/or Structural background
We are always interested in strengthening our team with talented professionals... There are two indispensable and distinguishing attributes we hold essential for success within our organization: Character and Competence, in that order.
If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we encourage you to submit your C.V. We will you contact immediately.
Be assured that all inquiries are held in absolute confidence.
Email your C.V. : firstname.lastname@example.org